Gayest Summer Ever

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Curry House

Attendance: JB, OJ, Kee, Siko, Timmy

(Phone)
OJ: JB, where do you want to eat?
JB: Dunno, curry house or something?
OJ: Sure, let's go to the McCully Curry House since I'd rather not eat at the food court

7:00
JB and Siko arrive. End up parking in the back because the lot is completely full.

~7:30
Kee arrives and circles the lot. Threatens to go home if he doesn't find parking. Drives off somewhere. (Kee has left his cell phone at home)

~7:45
OJ arrives and parks in 15min parking slot. Shows up in business attire with random white stains on shirt.
JB and Siko leave to look for Kee.
Kee walks over... Group comes to decision to go to Ala Moana food court.

~8:00
OJ attempts to park in diagonal stall. Fails miserably. Parks elsewhere.

~8:15
Assembled groupage gathers around Ala Moana curry house. When asked by cashier what he would like to order, OJ says out loud to himself and all others nearby, "What do I want? Hmm, what the hell do I want? Let's see. Hmm. I have no idea. What do I want? How about that one?" (pointing to random image on curry house menu).

OJ then receives his food well after many others who ordered after him.

~8:20
Group of four finds a table with two chairs. OJ walks up to old man sitting at another table with vacant chairs. "Excuse me, is someone else using these chairs?" Old man proceeds to ignore OJ. Chairs found elsewhere.

~8:30
Timmy arrives. Next 30 minutes spent deciding where to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home